Squid cooked in Ink
Sotong Masak Hitam ISR
- 500 gm Squid cleaned, save the ink sag and cut into rings
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 pc Tamarind peel
- 1 tsp Anchovy stock powder
- Kaffir Lime leaves optional
- Water if necessary
- Add the #IbuSegalaRempah, tamarind peel, anchovy stock powder & 2 tbs water. Turn on the heat & stir
- Once the pan has heated up, add in the squid & ink sacs. Stir for about 1 minute, if there's enough ink the gravy will turn black.
- Toss in the kaffir lime leaves and add a little water if necessary. Cook for another 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and quickly dish out the squid. Ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!