Serunding Ikan (Fish Floss)
- 300 gm Cooked Saba/Mackerel/Sardine Fish Flesh Chopped
- 200 gm White Grated Coconut
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 pcs Tamarind Peel
- 50 gm Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 pcs Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 tbs Ground Thai Chili optional for the extra spicy
- Combine all ingredients in a large pan. Mixed well. Heat the pan over low heat,
- Continuously toss and stir the mixture. Cooked till they are are almost dry.
- Turn off the heat. With residual heat continue to toss and stir the floss till they are completely dry.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!