- 1 kg Skinless Boneless Chicken leg cut into butesize chunks
- 100 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 6 pcs Lemongrass bruised
- 2 pcs Tamarind peel
- 5 pcs Kaffir lime leaves
- 1-2 tbs Reduced sodium Oyster sauce
- 2 tbs Canola oil
- ½ cup Water
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, #IbuSegalaRempah and oyster sauce. Mix well. Marinate for at least 30 miniutes in the fridge.
- In a wok heat 2 tbs oil, add bruised lemongrass and saute for 1 minute.
- Add marinated chicken. Cook until chicken changes color. Add water, tamarind peel and kaffir lime leaves.
- continue cookinhg until liquid reduce and sauce thickened.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!