Ayam Masak Merah PD
For the Chicken
- 2 pcs Boneless/Skinless Chicken Leg or Breast cut into bite size chunks
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan (Pink) Salt
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 tsp Ground Roasted Garlic
- Marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes, the air fried at 180C for 8 minutes,
- Combined all ingredients in a saucepan, put it to a boil then simmer for ant 5 to 8 minutes till the onion and tomato softened.
- Add in the precooked chicken. Stir and mixed. Continue cooking until the sauce reduced.
- Served the Ayam Masak Merah with soem coriander leaves as the garnish,
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!