Spicy Black Beef (Daging Masak Hitam)
One of the recipes recipes released in my 1st recipe eBook @0 Mum Chosen Recipes.
- 500 gm Beef (Stir Fry) Sliced thingly
- 75 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 tsp Coriander Fennel Mix *refer to How to Prepare Coriander Fennel Mix
- 3 Candlenuts Blended into a paste with a little water
- 3 tbsp Dark soy sauice
- 1 pc Chicken Stock cube
- 2 tsp Tamarind paste
- Water as requred
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Coriander leaves as garnish
Friends of 4 (Rempah 4 sekawan)
- 1 stick Cinnamon bark
- 1 pc Star anise
- 5 pcs Cardamom
- 5 pcs Cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a wok. Turn on the fire.
- Depending on the type of meat used, cook until the meat is tender. Add water if necessary.
- Seasoned to taste.
- Cook until sauce has dried up. Garnished with coriander leaves before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!