A recipe for those Chicken liver lover.
Spiced Chicken Liver with Toasted Coconut Paste
This recipe is contributed by my sister (Alwiah Ali)
- 500 gm Chicken liver washed
- 200 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 tbs Meat Curry Powder
- 50 gm Toasted Coconut Paste
- 1 cup Water
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Mix #IbuSegalaRempah, curry powder and water in a pan. Stir thoroughly.
- Turn on the fire, bring to a boil. Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Add the chicken liver, and stir slowly. Allow the chicken liver to cook. Add a little water if necessary.
- Next add the toasted coconut paste and stir well. Turn off the heat and it is ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!