Spicy Fried Lungs - Paru Goreng Berempah
- 1 KG Beef Lung Boiled with salted water till tender and sliced according to preferred thickness*
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 tbs Coriander Fennel Mix
- 1 tbs Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 1 tsp Tamarind Paste
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl or large Ziplog bag. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in frying pan, Shallow or deep fry the lungs till they are crisp on the outside but still tender inside. A delicious accompaniment to Nasi Ambeng, Nasi Rawon etc
*To pressure cooked the lungs. Place the lungs in the inner pot. Add enough water to cover the lungs. Add in 3 tsp salt. Closed lid, turn VENT to SEAL. Set mode to STEAM or Beef and pressure time of 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!