Debal “Devil” Curry
- 1 whole Chicken cut into pieces and marina te with Salt & Pepper
- 4 pcs Chicken Frank (Hotdog) each cut into 4s
- 100 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 tsp Thai Chili Flakes optional can be substituted with chopped vhili padi for that extra spiciness
- 1 tbs Mustard Seed
- 2 tbs White Vinegar
- 2 nos Peeled potatoes cut quarters
- 1 bowl Water
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add in the mustard seeds. Once they starts to pop add in the chicken.
- Browned the chicken for 1 minute. Add in the rest of the ingredients except vinegar.
- Let it simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Add in the vinegar. Taste and adjust seasoning. Debal or Devil Curry ready to be served
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!