an easy to remember 421 Char Kway Teow recipe
Char Kway Teow
My easy to remember 421 recipe
- 500 gm Flat Rice Noodle (Kway Teow)
- 1 cup Bean sprouts
- 2 stems Mustard Green cut lengthwise
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 nos Eggs
- 1 stem Spring Onion or Chives cut 2 cm lengthwise
- 4 nos Small Lime
- ¼ cup Cockles
- 1 pc Fish Cake Sliced
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- 4 tbs Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tbs Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs Fish Sauce
- 1 tbs Sweet Sambal
- Heat oil in a wok then saute garlic till it turns colour. Stir in the sliced fish cake.
- Toss in Mustard Green and give it a stir till wilted a little.
- Stir in the flat noodle. Quickly add in the seasoning and mixed thoroughly.
- Cracked in the egg, briefly stir.
- Add in the cock;es and stir.
- Finally toss in the bean sprouts and spring onion/chives. Stir briefly then turn off the heat. Char Kway Teow ready to be served with small lime.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!