Udang Masak Merah Berempah
Spiced Tangy Prawn
- 500 grm Medium or Large Sized Prawn Cleaned, skin on and seasoned with a little salt
- 30 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 15 gm Fish Curry powder Mix with a little water till becomes a paste
- 1 medium Onion Chopped
- 3 pc Ripe Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 tsp Anchovy stock powder
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 3 tbs Cooking Oil
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Chopped Cilantro (Coriander Leaves)
- Heat oil in a pan. Once hot, add in the prawn. Cooked till prawn turn pink. Remove cooked prawn and set aside.
- Add the chopped onion and saute till soft. Stir in the curry paste. Keep stirring to prevent it from getting burnt. Add water if necessary. Stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the tomato and continue stirring.
- Next stir in the #IbuSegalaRempah, Anchovy powder and the tomato paste. Mix and stir for a while.
- Stir in the prawn. Taste and add seasonings to taste.
- Finally toss in the chopped coriander, turn off the heat and give it a mix. The dish is ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!