Simple Sambal Goreng
This is the simplest form of Sambal Goreng. A staple side dish sold at manay "Nasi Padang" or Malay mixed rice food stall/
- 2 pcs Tempe cut into small cubes and fried
- 1 pc Tau Kwa cut into small cubes and fried
- 4 stalk Longbeans cut into 2 cm
- 25 gm #ibuSegalaRempah
- 1/2 tsp Tamarind paste
- 1/2 tsp Toasted Shrimp Paste
- 1/2 tsp Anchovy stock powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Mix #ibuSegalaRempah, tamarind paste, shrimp paste, anchovy powder and water into the wok. Turn on the heat and allow to simmer.
- Then add the longbeans and cook until slightly wilted. Next add the fried tau kwa and temper.
- Add salt and sugar to taste. Cook until dry and the dish is ready to be served
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!