Minced Beef with Thai Basil
- 250 gm Miinced Beef
- 4 pcs Red Chili Padi chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 pcs Long Beans cut into small pieces
- ½ size Yellow Onion diced
- ½ cup Thai Basil
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Light Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Kecap Manis
- ½ tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Water
- in a mising bowl, combined the minced beef and the sauces. Leave it to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok. Throw in the chopped garlic and chili. Saute till fragrant and garlic slightly browned.
- Add in the beef and stir. Once beef changes color, stir in the long beans and onion.
- Turn off the heat and throw in the Thai Basil. Briefly Stir. Minced Beef with Thai Basil ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!