Mackerel with Fermented Beans
- 4 pcs Spanish Mackerel steak Rub with turmeric and salt, then pan fried.
- 30 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 stalk Lemongrass bruised
- 2 tbsp Fermented beans Washed and drained
- 1 large Onion sliced
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok, saute lemongrass and onion until wilted.
- Then add fermented beans, do a quick stir.
- Next add #IbuSegalaRempah, fish and pour in the water. Let simmer, taste and add seasonings. A couple of stir and the dish is ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!