- 2 cups Macaroni Boiled according to package instruction
- 30 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 tbs Spicy Fermented beans
- 100 gm Minced beef.chicken
- 3 Eggs
- 50 gm Beansprouts
- 1 medium Red Onion Thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 tbs Tomato paste
- 1 pc Chicken Stock cube
- 3 pcs Kaffir Lime leaves tear the leaves
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- A little water, as required
- Heat oil in a wok and fry the garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Then add the minced meat, break up the meat so they do not clump together.
- Next add the #IbuSegalaRempah, fermented beans, tomato paste and chicken cube. Stirred briefly. Pour a little water.
- Then add macaroni and kaffir lime leaves, mix them evenly.
- Finally add the eggs and bean sprouts. stir briefly. The meal is ready to be served, turn off the heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!