7 Ramadhan 1439H – Mee Rebus is another must have dish prepared by late Mum during Ramadhan.
Day 7 - Mee Rebus
- 1.5 kg Hokkien Noodle Blanched
- 500 gm Beansprouts Removed roots and blanched
- 1 portion Mee Rebus Gravy Hawker Style (see note)
- 8 pc Hard boiled Eggs
- 4 pc Taupok cut into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch Parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup Fried Shallots
- 4 pc Green Chili cut
- 8 pc Small Lime (calamansi)
- Kicap Lemak Manis (Sweet Soy Sauce) optional
- Equally divide blanched noodle into 8 bowls. Next divide the blanched beansprouts.
- Pour piping hot gravy over the noodles. Garnished with condiments. If preferred add a dash of kicap manis.
Click here for Mee Rebus Gravy Hawker Style recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!