- 500 gm Boiled Cockle meat
- 100 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 5 pc Red Bird Eye Chili Add or reduce depending on preferred level of spiciness
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Toasted Coconut Paste
- 1 pc Turmeric leave finely cut
- 2 pcs Kaffir Lime leaves finely cut
- A little water if necessary
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Combine the #IbuSegalaRempah, cut chilies, coconut milk, herbs into a wok and let it boil. Add a little water if necessary.
- Then add the cockles. Add seasoning and let simmer.
- Once almost dry add the toasted coconut paste and. Stir well. Cook until sauce has dried.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!