Young Jackfruit Curry - Opor Nangka
- Philips Pressure Cooker (PPCHD2137)
- 500 gm Young Jackfruit boiled with a little alt till tender
- 200 gm Salted Thresadfin Fidh bones Ikan Kurau Asin, soaked in water for 30 minutes and drained
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 tsp Coriander Fennel Mix
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 1 oc Tamarind peel
- 1 cup Water
- 2 pcs Bay leaves
- 2 pcs Kaffir Lime leaves
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Combine threadfin fish bones, #IbuSegalaRempah, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, tamarind and water in a pot.
- Turn on the heat, and boil the threadfin fish bones for 5 minutes. Then add jackfruit, coconut milk and anchovy cube. Add the coriander fennel mix. Let simmer for a while.
- Taste and add seasoning if necessary. Let the sauce thickens slightly. Turn off the heat and ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!