Tom Yum styled Pressure Cooked Pasta
- 1 pkt (400 gm) Wholemeal Penne or other types of Pasta
- 100 gm #IbuSega;aRempah
- 50 gm Limne Juice
- 50 gm Fish Sauce
- 250 gm Prawn cleaned, seasoned with a little salt and pan fry till cook
- 1 can Button Mushroom sliced
- 1/2 pc Carrot juliened
- 2 pc Longbeans cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Thai Ground Chilli or Red Chili Padi (optional)
- Kaffir Lime leaves
- Thai Sweet Basil
- Sugar to taste
- Combined #IbuSegalaRempah, Lime Juice, Fish Sauce and about 2 tbs Sugar into the inner pot. Mix well and seasoned to taste.
- Add in the pasta and lime leaves. Pour in enough water , about 1 cm above the pasta. Stir briefly. Close the lid, turn the VENT knob to SEAL. Set mode to STEAM with a Keep Pressure Time (KPT) at 10 minutes. (This timing depends very much on the type of pasta). Press START.
- After KPT 10 minutes is up, allow it to be at WARM mode for 5 minutes before slowly releasing the pressure.
- Open the lid, stir in the mushrooms, carrots and long beans. Next add in the cooked prawns, basil and the ground chili. Taste to own desire. The pasta is ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!