This is another Noodle recipe that uses #IbuSegalaRempah as it base ingredients.
- 1 pc Boneless Chicken Sliced thinly, marinate with a little salt
- 200 gm Prawn Cleand and washed
- 1 pc Fish cake Sliced thinly
- 8 pc Fish Ball
- 100 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 3 tbs Fish Curry powder Mix with little water into a paste
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 250 ml Low Fat Milk
- 1 bowl Water or more
- 2 tsp Chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp Tamarind paste
- 1 stem Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
To serve with
- 600 gm Yelow Egg Noodle Blanched
- 100 gm Beansprouts Remove roots and blanched
- 4 pc Taupok Airfried for a 5 mins and cut each piece in 4s.
- 2 stalk Chinese Celery chopped
- 2 stalk Spring Onion
- 2 pc Red Chili Sliced
- 4 pc Small Lime halves
- Fried Shallots
- in a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the gravy except for the prawn. Allow it to boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the prawn, allowed it to cook for 1 minute. Remove and set it aside,
To serve, equally distribute the noodle, beansprouts fish balls and prawns into 4 bowls. Pour the gravy and garnisheed accordingly,
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!