- Philips Air Fryer XXL
- 500 gm Dory Fillet (about 2 pieces) Cut into desired pieces
- Salt to taste to season the fish
- 1 cup #TAGPakUsu (Season Flour Mixed)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder optional
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder optional
- ⅓ tsp White Pepper Powder optional
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp Roasted Ground Garlic optional
- 1 nos Egg lightly beaten
- Seasoned the dory fillet with a little salt if desire.
- In a bowl combined all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Coat the dory with the flour mixture and set aside.
- In a bowl combined all ingredients and mix well/
- Dipped the flour coated dory fish into the egg bath. Remove and shakes off excess egg. Then coat the dory with the breadcrumbs mixture and set aside. Continue with the rest of the fish. (see note)
- Pregeat Air Fryer at 180C. Cook for 10 minutes, flip to the other side and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Breaded Dory ready to be served with your favourite sides.
DO Not throw away excess flour mixture, breadcrumbs or/and egg. You can make it into a delicious savoury pancake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!