Beef Rendang (Pressure Cooked)
- 1 KG Beef (Leg of Beef) Cut into bite size cubes, otherwise in chunks
- 200 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 200 ml Coconit Milk
- 40 gm Toasted Coconut Paste (Kerisik)`
- 50 gm Dark Brown Sugar (Gula Timbang)
- 1 pc Chicken Stock cube
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 pcs Turmeric & Kaffir Lime Leaves Tear
- Combine and add all ingredients except for Kerisik into the pressure cooker. Close the lid, turn VENT to SEAL. Set mode to BEEF for 30 minutes, press START.
- After 30 minutes is up, slowly release the pressure. Once all pressure h has been release, open lid and give the rendang a few stir.
- Set the PC to Bake or Saute for about 20 to 30 minutes. Press START.
- Allow the rendang to simmer, stir occasionally by scraping the bottom to prevent from burning.
- After 10 minutes stir in the kerisik. Continue simmering for the next 10 to 20 minutes until desired consistency. Press STOP and the Beef Rendang ready to be served.
Beef Rendang served with Pulut Kuning
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!