Gulai Pedas Nenas & Ikan Kurau Asin (Spicy Pineapple Curry with Salted Fish)
- 5 pcs Salted Threadfin meat soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- 1/2 no Pineapple remove hard core and cut into bite size chunks
- 25 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 25 gm Fish Curry Powder mixed with a little water into a paste
- 1 pc Tamarinf Peel
- 2 tbs Coconut Cream
- 2 cups Water
- 2 pcs Bay leaves
- Combined #IbuSegalaRempah, curry paste and 1 cup of water in a saucepan and put it to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in the soaked salted fish and bay leaves. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next add in the pineapple, coconut cream and tamarind peel. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes. Taste and season as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!