- Philips HD2139 Pressure Cooker
- 1 whole Chicken cut into 10 pieces, seasoned with a little salt
- 200 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 1 pc Chicken Stock cube
- 50 gm Toasted Shrimp Paste (Kerisik)
- Turmeric leaves Tear into pieces
- Kaffir Lime leaves Tear into pieces
- Salt & Sugar as required
- Combine all ingredients except "Kerisik" and seasoning into the pressure cooker. Stir and mix well.
- Set mode to STEAM KPT7, cover VENT to SEAL. Once 7 minutes is over leave it to WARM for 5 minutes before manually releasing the pressure.
- Open lid and set to any BAKE mode for 5 minutes until the gravy has reduced. Stir in the kerisik or seasoning if required.
- Continue to simmer until gravy reduced further till preferred consistency. The dish is ready to be served.
Philips Pressure Cooker HD2139
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!