Ayam Bakar Percik (Baked Chicken)
- 1 whole Chicken aprox . 1.4 KG
- 200 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 1 pc Tamarind peel
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl. Add the #IbuSegalaRempah, Coconut milk and seasonings. Mix thoroughly, Cover and leave in fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes or over night.
- Preheat oven at 180C, bake the chicken for between 45 to 50 minutes. Set aside the remaining marinates.
- when time is up, check the doneness. You can use a kitchen thermometer to ensure the chicken is cooked. Cover with aluminium foil and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine the remaining marinates, water, tamarind peel and the drippings from the baked chicken.
- Using a low heat, heat up the sauce. Simmer till slightly thickens. Removed the tamarind peel. Sauce is ready to be served with the Baked Chicken
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!