Pasta Tom Yum
- 1 kg Fusilli Pasta
- 1 pkt #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 pcs Tom Yum Mix cube
- 1 tbs Lime juice or to taste
- 3 tbs Fish sauce or to taste
- 500 ml Prawn stock
- 10 pcs Red Chili Padi optional
- 1 pc Yellow onion sliced
- 5 cloves Garlic chopped
- Some Kaffir Lime leaves
- ½ cup Canola Oil
- Choice of vegetables
- Choice of fresh or processed seafood
- Boil pasta according to packaging, strained and set aside.
- In a large wok, heat upm ½ cup canola oil. Once oil is heated add uin chopped garlic and saute till fragrant then add in the onion and continue sauteing till onion turns translucent.
- Add in seafood and stir fry till cook the add #IbuSegalaRempah & tom yum cube. Mixed well.
- Throw in the cut vegetable and kaffir lime leaves.Once vegetable have softened add in the prawn stock seasoned with lime juice and fish sauce.
- Once boiled add in the pasta, mixed thoroughly. Taste test and add seasoning if required and for a spicier flavor add in cut red chili padi.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!