Roti Bakar Berlauk Rendang Daging
Savoury Bread Pudding
- 8 slices Bread (240 gm) Break into pieces and soaked with liquid ingredients
- 200 ml Coconut milk (1 small box)
- 225 ml Low Fat Milk (1 tetra pack)
- 200 ml Water used the coconut milk box
- 5 whole Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbs Rice Bran Oil or as prefered
Topping and Garnish
- 200 gm Leftover Beef Rendang Reheat with a little water till soft and shred the beef into floss
- 100 gm Pizza Topping Cheese mixture
- 1 pc rED cHILI sliced
- Fried Shallots
- Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven at 200C. Greased baking pan.
- Add the eggs, salt and turmeric into the soaked bread. Mixed well into a cake like batter. Stir in the oil.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking pan. Sprinkle the cheese.
- Sprinkle the shreded beef rendang.
- Baked in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or till cooked.
- Removed from the oven and garnished with chopped parsley, fried shallots and sliced chili. Leave it to cool before cutting into desired shape.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!