- 8 large Prawns rub with a little salt
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 tsp Coriander Fennel Mix *refer to How to Prepare Coriander Fennel Mix
- 1 tsp Tamarind paste
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Heat oil i a pan, fry the prawn till they are 3/4 done. Remove the prawn and set it aside.
- In the same pan, mix #IbuSegalaRempah, tamarind paste, the Coriander Fennel mix and water. Then stir well.
- Turn on the heat, once boiling add i the prawns. Stir well. Add seasonings to taste.
- Continue coking. The dish is ready once the sauce has dried.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!