- 1 pkt Enoki Mushroom separate into pieces
- 2 pkt #TAGPakUsu (Season Flour Mixed)
- 2 tsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 whole Yellow Onion sliced
- 1 bunch Chives chopped
- 100 gm Baby Shrimp or Anchovy optional
- 2 cups Water
- Oil for frying
- 5 pcs Red Chili Padi optional & chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combined the flour, egg, water and mushroom seasoning. Mixed well into a smooth batter.
- Except for the oil, add the rest of ingredients and fold.
- Heat enough oil in a frying pan for deep frying. At 150C, using a fork scoop the batter and drop into the hot oil. Fry till both sides are golden brown.
- Transfer the cooked fritters onto a kitchen towel. Served on its own of with Chili Garlic dipping sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!