Kari Udang Bertairu
Prawn Curry with Curd
- 500 gm Medium to large sized Prawns Cleaned
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 50 gm Fish Curry Powder
- 30 gm Plain Yoghurt
- 15 gm Store-bought Concentrated Seafood Stock
- 1 cup Water
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- In a saucepan combined the #IbuSegalaRempah, curry powder and water. Mixed well.
- Turn on the heat and allowed it to boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once the curry gravy has reduced to half, add in the seafood stock and yoghurt. Mixed well and continue to simmer.
- Once the gravy has thickened add in the prawns and continue cooking for about 2 minutes or until the prawns are cooked. Just before turning of the heat, toss in the chopped coriander leaves (keep some as garnish). Quick stir and dish is ready to be served with steamed white rice of spiced rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!