Since having End Stage Renal Failure (ESRF) and recently started on Peritoneal Dialysis (PD), I tried tweaking some of my recipes to be as #PDFriendly as possible. This is another recipe of mind that uses my #IbuSegalaRempah as the base ingredients. In order to make it #PDFriendly may omit the Coconut Mil, As for Aromatic Herbs, finely julienne Kaffir Lime Leave or Turmeric Leaves will give that added aroma. Go easy with the salt if you are using salted Tau Kwa.
- Philips Air Fryer XXL
- 2 pcs Dory Fillet about 500 gm
- 2 pcs Taukwa or Tofu about 80 gm
- 3 tbs #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 no Egg White
- 4 tbs Coconut Milk* omit for CKD or PD
- Aromatic herbs optional
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Banaa Leaves Cut into 10 x 12 cm pieces
- Add all ingredients except the banan leaves into the food processor. Blitz into a fine paste. Transfer into a bowl.
- Scoop about 1 to 2 tbs of the paste onto the banana leaves and fold into a parcel. Repeat until finish.
- Arrange the parcel in the Air Fryer basket. Air Fried at 180C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Otah Dory can be served with rice or eaten as a snack