Air fried Popcorn Chicken
- Philips Air Fryer XXL
- 500` gm Boneless/Skinless Chicken Leg cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Ginger powder
- ¾ tsp Pink Salt or to taste
- 1 nos Egg
- 1 cup #TAGPakUsu (Season Flour Mixed) put in a bowl or plate
- Cooking spray or oil
- Combine and mix ingredients (A). Marinate for 19 minutes.
- Coat the marinated chicken with #TAGPakUsu. Transfer coated chicken onto another plate.
- Oiled both sides of the chicken.
- Arranged chicken in AF basket that has been preheated at 180C. Cooked for 10 minutes.
- Increased temperature to 200C and continue cooking for 6 minutes or till desired doneness.
- Popcorn Chicken ready to be served,
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!