Ayam ala Sambal Bali
Bali Spicy Chicken
- Half Chicken cut into 10 pieces. Rub with Salt and Lime juice, leave it to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 medium Onion Sliced thingly
- 2 pc Red Chili Padi chopped
- 2 tsp Ground ed candlenut
- 2 tsp Kicap Manis
- 1 tsp Chicken stock powder
- 5 pc Small Juice from 3 limes is to marinate the Chicken
- Cooking Oil
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Heat some oil in a wok or saucepan. Pan fry the chicken till they are done about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Pour away the oil and leaving just 2 tbs for cooking this dish. Next add the sliced onion and saute till wilted.
- Stir in the #IbuSegalaRempah, Candlenut and Chicken Stok powder. Add a little water
- Add in the Chicken and kicap manis. Stir and mix well. Let it Simmer til all the sauce has evaporated.
- Turn off the heat and squeeze in the 2 small limes. Give a quick mix and the dish is ready to be served
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!