Ikan Goreng ala Sambal Bali
Fried Fish with Spicy Sauce
- 6 pc Tuna or Mackerel Steak Rubbed wth SAlt, Turmeric and fried till done
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 2 tbs Kicap Manis (Sweet Soy Sauce)
- 2 pc Red Chili Padi chopped
- 1 tsp Anchovy stock powder
- 1 tsp Ground Toasted Shrimp Paste (Belacan)
- 2 tsp Grounded candlenut
- 4 pc Small Lime halves
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- Heat oil in the wok. Add onion and saute till wilted.
- Add in #IbuSegalaRempah, Anchovy powder, Belacan powder, Candlenut and Soy Sauc. Stir and mix wel. Add a little water.
- Add in the fried fish and stir gently. Allow it to simmer and the fish soaked in the sauce. Add in the Chili padi.
- Once the sauce has thickened, turn off the heat.
- Transfer the fish into a dishing tray, before serving squeeze the lime on the fish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!