6 Ramadhan 1439H
- 16 pc Mini Rice Cake (ketupat/lontong) quartered
- 3 pc Tempe Deep fried and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 pc Tau Kwa Deep fried and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 Cabbage Sliced and blanched
- 6 pc Longbeans Cut 2 cm lengthwise and blanched
- 1 pc Carrot Julienne
- 3 pc Potato Boiled, peeled and cut into pieces
- Fish or Prawn Cracker (Keropok)
Gado FGado Sauce
- 2 portion Satay Sauce Refer to Special Note
- 1/2 cup Blended Kencur
- 1 pc Tamarind peel
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Combine all "Gado Gado Sauce" ingredients in a sauce pot and put it over a medium heat. Allow it to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, arrange Gado Gado ingredients in separate plates. To serve pour the sauce over and top it up with fish or prawn cracker (keropok)
Click here for Satay Sauce recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!