One of the must have that our late Mum will prepare for the family during the month o f Ramadhan. A simple dish to prepare especially on the 1st day of fasting.
- 2 cans Broad Beans Washed, drained and mashed
- 2 cans Chickpeas Washed, drained and mashed
- 2 cans Baked Beans Washed and drained
- 2 large Yellow onion Chopped
- 6 tbs Meat Curry Powder
- 500 ml Water
- 5 tbs olive oil
- 2 pc Chicken Stock cube
- 2 tsp Salt or to taste
- Heat oil in a large pot. Saute onion till soft.
- Mix curry powder with a little water into a paste. Add to the pot, stir constantly to prevent from getting burnt. Stir until oil separates.
- Stir in the water together with the mashed beans. Cooked for about 5 minutes till the mixture thickens,
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!