Simple Sambal Goreng
This is the simplest form of Sambal Goreng. A staple side dish sold at manay "Nasi Padang" or Malay mixed rice food stall/
- 2 pcs Tempe cut into small cubes and fried
- 1 pc Tau Kwa cut into small cubes and fried
- 4 stalk Longbeans cut into 2 cm
- 25 gm #ibuSegalaRempah
- 1/2 tsp Tamarind paste
- 1/2 tsp Toasted Shrimp Paste
- 1/2 tsp Anchovy stock powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- Salt & Sugar to taste
Mix #ibuSegalaRempah, tamarind paste, shrimp paste, anchovy powder and water into the wok. Turn on the heat and allow to simmer.
Then add the longbeans and cook until slightly wilted. Next add the fried tau kwa and temper.
Add salt and sugar to taste. Cook until dry and the dish is ready to be served