Thai Tofu Shrimp Cake
Servings: 30 pcs
- 300 gm Shrimp Meat*
- 2 pcs 40 gm Tau Kwa*
- 50 ml Coconut Milk*
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbs ISR Thai Red Curry Paste refer to How To for recipe
- 100 gm Longbeans cut into small pieces
- 5 Kaffir Lime leaves chiffonade or cut into thin/fine strips
- Fish Sauce & Sugar to taste
- Enough breadcrumbs
- Cooking oil for Shallow or Deep Frying
- In a food processor add combine ingredients marked with asterisk (*), Blitz till become smooth paste. Transfer paste into a mixing bowl.
- Mixed in longbeans, kaffir lime leave, fish sauce and sugar to taste.
- Shaped the mixture inbto a patty or into a ball, coat with the breadcrumbs. Deep or shallow fry till golden brown. Removed and set aside. Can be eaten on its own or with dipping sauce.