Thai Tofu Shrimp Cake
- 300 gm Shrimp Meat*
- 2 pcs 40 gm Tau Kwa*
- 50 ml Coconut Milk*
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbs ISR Thai Red Curry Paste
- 100 gm Longbeans cut into small pieces
- 5 Kaffir Lime leaves chiffonade or cut into thin/fine strips
- Fish Sauce & Sugar to taste
- Enough breadcrumbs
- Cooking oil for Shallow or Deep Frying
- In a food processor add combine ingredients marked with asterisk (*), Blitz till become smooth paste. Transfer paste into a mixing bowl.
- Mixed in longbeans, kaffir lime leave, fish sauce and sugar to taste.
- Shaped the mixture inbto a patty or into a ball, coat with the breadcrumbs. Deep or shallow fry till golden brown. Removed and set aside. Can be eaten on its own or with dipping sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!