Sotong Masak Kunyit (Turmeric Squid)
- 500 gm Sotong (Squid) Cleaned and cut into rings
- 30 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 3 pcs Shallots Sliced thinly
- 1 pc Red Cili Cut diagonally
- 1 pc Green Cili Cut diagonally
- 2 clove garlic Sliced
- 1 pc Tamarind Peel
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Anchovy stock powder
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- Heat oil in the wok. Saute Garlic, Shallots, Chilies & Tamarind Peel. Sauteed till soft.
- Add in #IbuSegalaRempah & Anchovy powder. Stir.
- Stir in the squid. Stir occasionally till squid are cooked about 5 minutes. The dish is ready to be served.
The chilies can be omitted for less spicy, for some colour stir in some sliced spring onion.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!