22 Ramadhan 1439H
Shellout Kari Kandar
- 200 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 50 gm Fish Curry powder Mix with a little water to form a paste
- 2 tbsp Pounded Cashew nut
- 1 tbsp Chili powder, optional For that extra kick
- 2 pc Anchovy stock cube
- 3 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- 2 bowl Shell out stock*
- 3 tbs Oil to tamper the curry leaves
- 2 litre Water, in a stock pot
- 2 ears Corn Cut into 10 pieces
- 1 Brocoli
- 1 pc Carrot Cut into chunks
- 1 KG Crab Cut into piecves
- 500 gm Mussels
- 250 gm Prawn
- 250 gm Other choices of shellfish or seafood
Optional Shellout items
- 15 Boiled Quail Eggs
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- Put to boil 2 litres of water in a srock pot. Add 1 tsp salt, add in the corn and let it cooked for about 5 minutes. Removed and set aside.
- Blanched the carrots and broicoli florets. Remove and set aside,
- Add the seafood items and allow them to cook in the stock pot. Do not overcooked them. Remove and set aside.
- In a large wok, heat oil. Add in the curry leaves, tamper for 30 seconds. Add the #IbuSegalarempah and curry paste. Add a little Shellout stock. Stir.
- Cooked till oil separates, add about 2 bowls of stock the pounded cashew nut, alloww it to simmer. Add in the Anchovy stock, Seasoned to taste.
- Mixed in the Shellout items. Ready to be served with rice or bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!