This is a simple disjh that one can whipped up whenever there is leftover rice from last nights dinner. Although this recipe uses “homemade Sardine”, you can always substitute it with any canned fish,
Fried Rice Assam Fish
- 500 gm Cooked Rice preferably leftover rice that has been kept overnight in the fridge
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tbs Tomato sauce
- 10 pcs Tomato Cherry halves
- 2 pcs Homemade "Sardine" can be substituted with canned fish
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- Laksa leaves
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok. Crack the eggs into the wok. Do a quick stir.
- Stir in the rice and mixed.
- Add in the #IbuSegalaRempah, Tomato Sauce. Continue stirring, once fried rice is almost dry add in the fish.
- Using the ladle break up the fish.
- Before turning of the fire, stir in the tomatoes and laksa leave.
- Fried Rice Assam Fish ready to be served.