Fried Carrot Cake
- 480 gm Carrot Cake cut into chunks
- 200 gm Beansprouts cleaned
- 1 tbs Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbs Sambal Paste
- 2 tbs Dark Soya Sauce
- 30 gm Chopped Pickled Radish (Chye Poh)
- 1 tsp Sugar optional if you are using Sweet Soya Sauce or Sweet Sambal
- 2 wholeq Eggs
- 2 tbs Bran Rice Oil or any cooking oil
- 2 stalkjs Spring Onion chopped
- Heat up the wok and add in the oil. Stir in the chopped garlic till fragrant.
- Add in the radish and stir for 1 minute. Next add in the Carrot Cake. Stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the Sambal Paste and stir. Next crack the eggs into the mixture and gives a couple of stir to break uo the eggs.
- Stir in the dark soy sauce. Seasoned with sugar if necessary.
- Tossed in the Beansprouts and half of the chopped spring onions. Do a quick stir and turn off the heat. The Carrot Cake is ready. Dished out and garnished with the remaining chopped spring onion before serving.
This recipe uses store-bought carrot cake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!