Sambal Goreng Kupang with Petai & Omelette Cincaluk
Sambal Goreng Mussels with Petai
A traditional Javanese dish with several variation
- 1 pc Tau Kwa , cut into small cubes and fried
- 2 pcs Tempe cut into small cubes and fried
- 3 stalk Longbeans Sliced 3 cm diagonally & washed
- 200 gm Boiled mussels
- 50 gm Petai washed
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 medium Red Onion Slice thinly
- 1 pc rED cHILI Sliced diagonally & thinly
- 1 pc Green Chili Sliced diagonally & thinly
- 5 gm Toasted Shrimp Paste
- 1/2 tsp Tamarind paste
- 2 tbs Coconut Cream
- 3 tbs Cooking Oil
- Water if necessary
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Heat oil in the pan, dd in the cut onions and chillies. Add a little sa;t and saute till they are wilted. About 2 minutes. Add the toasted prawn paste.
- Stir in the longbeans and petai, stir for about 1 minute
- Add in the #IbuSegalaRempah, stir.
- Next add the fried tau kwa and temoe. Stir well.
- Add in the coconut cream, stir. Add water of the gravy is too thick.
- Seasoned to taste, give a final stir.
- Turn off the neat and the dish is ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!