CucuRot Udang (Prawn)
- 1 pkt (250 gm) #TAGPakUsu (Season Flour Mixed)
- 200 gm Bread anykind of bread, near to expiry bread or freezer stored bread
- 200 gm Prawn meat chopped into small chunks
- 1 large Onion diced
- 2 nos Eggs
- 1/4 cup Chopped Chives
- 250` gm Water
- 5 nos Red Chili Padi optional
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- Cooking oil for Shallow or Deep Frying
- In large mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and mixed well into a batter.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan. Scoop a few tablespoons of the batter into hot oil. Once the fritter afloats, turn the fritters to the other side. Cooked both sides until they turn golden brown.
- Remove the fritters and place them on kitchen towels to drain excess oil. The crispy fritter is good on its own or dip them in chili sauce or any homemade dipping sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!