#TAGPakUsu a very flexible seasoned flour mixed that I initially created as a batter for Banana Fritters and I soon realise that it can be used in many ways. The following recipe a simple fish snack that will be enjoyed bey eberyone. Its definitely better that those processed ones.
Crispy Fish Nuggets
- 8 slices Flounder or any fish fillet seasoned with salt & pepper
- 1 Egg white beat lightly
- 50 gm #TAGPakUsu (Season Flour Mixed) place into a plastic bag
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine both the seasoned fish and the egg white.
- Add the fish into the seasoned flour mix, gibe a few shake ensuring the fish is coated with the flour.
- I a hot frying pan. add the fish and fry the fish till they are golden brown.
- Remove from the fish and transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.