- 250 gm Beef (Stir Fry) thinly sliced
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 tbs Oyster sauce
- 2 tbs Coriander Fennel Mix *refer to How to prepare Coriander Fennel Mix
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Spring Onion for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sliced beef, #IbuSegalaRempah with the oyster sauce and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add the marinated beef and stir fry until beef changes color.
- Sprinkle the Coriander Fennel Mix. Stir well. Add seasoning if necessary.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until dry. Garnished the dish with some cut spring onion before serving
For this recipe choose the thethat is suitable for stir frying.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!