- 100 gm Minced Chicken seasoned with salt & pepper, set aside
- 250 gm Mashed Potato option to boil or fry the potato before mashing
- 1 pc Beancurd (Tau Kwa), 40 gm
- 1 tsp Chicken stock powder
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 30 pcs Taupok (Fluffy Tofu)
- 1 Choice of Egg Yolk or Egg White
- Some Chopped Parsley
- Some Fried Shallots
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add in the minced chicken, While stirring, breaks up the chicken to prevent it from becoming lumps. Once chicken turns opaque, turn off the heat and set it aside to cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the mashed potato, beancurd & chicken stock powder. Mashed all up into a paste.
- Mixed in the cooked chicken and seasoned to taste.
- Toss in the chopped parsley & fried shallots. Add the egg yok/white. Mix well.
- Cut the taupok to create a pocket then insert about 1 teaspoon of the fillings.
- Dipped in #TAGPakUsu & Egg batter before frying. Best served with spicy Soy Chili dipping sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!