Bread Fruit or Buah Sukon in Malay can be made into variety of finger food suitable for breakfast, afternoon tea or as a snack while you are watching your favourite TV shows..
Rub with a little turmeric and salt then deep fried, or coated with #TAGPAKUSU batter for a crispy fritter, sliced thinly deep fried for that crispy chips or when it has ripened combined with #TAGPakUsu for a sweet and creamy fritters.
For today’s breakfast, I mixed #TAGPakUsu with Coriander Fennel mixture for an addedd flavour and I used the remaining batter to coat and fried some Seafood Mushroom. For that extra ummph, both eaten with Sambal Anchovy dip.
Bread Fruit Fritters & Seafood Mushroom Fritters
- 1 pkt #TAGPakUsu (Season Flour Mixed) approx 250 gm
- 270 gm Cold water
- 1 tsp Coriander Fennel Mix
- Combined all the ingredients and set aside for 10 minutes,
- Heat oil in a frying pan for deep frying.
- Coat the sliced Bread Fruit and deep fry till golden brown. Remove from pan and transfer to a plate layered with kitchen towel to drain any access oil. Continue with the rest or bread fruit and mushroom.