One of those simple dishes that my late Mum enjoy eating. This, with fried salted fish plus sambal belacan and a plate of hot steam rice is a complete meal for her.
Asam Rebus Bendi
- 12 pcs Ladyfingers cut into halves
- 15 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 5 gm Toasted Snrimp paste
- 2 tsp Tamarind paste
- 1 bowl A little water if necessary
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Combine the #IbuSegalaRempah, shrimp paste, tamarind paste and water in a pot.
- Turn on the heat and bring to boil. Then add ladies fingers. Add seasonings. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and cover the pot. The dish is ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!