Asam Laksa Gravy
Servings: 6 bowls
- 250 gm Cooked Fish Meat* mashed
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah 1/2
- 100 gm Shrimp Paste Heiko,Petis
- 1/2 pc Ripes Pineapple mashed
- 1 pc Ginger Torch quartered
- 75 gm Gula Melaka
- 1 tsp Ground Toasted Shrimp Paste (Belacan)
- 1 tbsp Tamarind paste
- 1 pc Tamarind peel
- 3 litres Water
- Salt to taste
- Combined a;ll ingredients in stock pot. Put to boil then allow to simmer until the Gula Melaka has dissolved.
- Served hot on a bed of Laksa noodle or Udon and garnished with sliced onion, sliced cucumber, chopped Laksa Leaves, cut red chili padi, hard boiled egg and small lime.
*Refer to How to make Homemade "Sardine" (Pressure Cooker)