Air Fried Spice Chicken Wing with Yoghurt
- 10 pieces Chicken Wing Can be substitute with a whole chicken cut into 10 or 12 pieces
- 100 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 tbs Meat Curry Powder
- 1 tbs Briyani Massala
- 1 tbs Coriander Fennel Mix *refer to How To
- 6 tbs Yoghurt
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Combined all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Set aside for at least 30 mins to marinate or over night in the fridge.
- Pre heat Air Fryer at 180 degrees. Once preheated arrange the chicken pieces in the Air Fryer, Do NOT overlap. Set timer for 15 minutes.
- Once timer is up, set aside and continue with the rest of the chicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!